Simple operation and surprising power on the DM250 geothermal drill make for fast production in tight spaces using 20-foot pipe for residential geothermal well installation retrofit.
Drillers notice the attention to detail DRILLMAX® engineers placed on making their jobs easier. From simple operation and surprising power to fast production with 22-foot stroke, there is loads of added value on the water well or geothermal drill.
• costs cut by efficient mobilization under class A/B CDL
• power of a large rig contained in a small footprint
• production provided by head speed, rod loader, and helper side controls OR rod carousel
• durable, mechanical controls make training new drillers easier
• production consistency possible by array of mud pump options
• physical comfort created by wide driller's platform
• easy adjustment and longer life of rollers on top head carriage
• simple maintenance via deck access panel enabling work from above the rig
1835 Wall Street Salina, Kansas 67401 Phone: (785) 825-1842
Overall power, available options, small top drive drilling rig size, and bigger jacks on latest DM250 models make slipping into lake lots , leveling up, and drilling through tough formations efficient even during frost laws.