Copyright© 1996-2019 by Kejr, Inc.
Geoprobe®, Geoprobe Systems®, Macro-Core®, Direct Image® and DRILLMAX® are registered trademarks of Kejr, Inc. These trademarks may not be used without written permission from Kejr, Inc., Salina, Kansas. The term “Geoprobe®” is a brand name of machines and tools exclusively manufactured by Geoprobe Systems® in Salina, Kansas. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, scanning, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from Kejr, Inc.
Unit and tooling specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Hydraulic Head Clamp Assembly manufactured under US Patent 8,056,640
- Vibratory Drill Head Mounting and Rotation Coupling System manufactured under US Patent 8,342,263
- Split tube soil sampling system manufactured under U.S. Patent 9,551,188
- Soil sampler lay flat sheet liner system manufactured under U.S. Patent 9,863,199
- Soil imaging probe and method of processing soil image to detect hydrocarbon contamination manufactured under US Patents 10,371,637 and 10,739,264