Jed Davis, sonic specialist, engineers, tests, and trains Geoprobe® sonic systems
Geoprobe® engineers are expected to get dirty — in the shops building equipment or in the field testing the latest innovations. This helps customers because they can actually talk to the people who build their machines, they know how to run them, and they understand their geographies.
“Whenever you are talking to an engineer at Geoprobe® regarding sonic technology, that engineer is also a well-versed sonic driller," said DJ Wardwell, drilling manager with Discovery Drilling in Alaska. "It really bridges the gap between what works on paper and what actually works in the real world."
Companies buying Geoprobe® sonic invest in sonic systems — machine, tooling, training, and service and support — where one phone call gets you whatever you need, including legendary Geoprobe® support. This includes:
• SAFETY...Proximity switches on rod handler and control panel presence bar eliminate inadvertent movement of the rig. Swing arm control panel gets operator as close or far from the rod string as they need. Hands-free auto drop hammer keeps drillers out of harm's way.
• EFFICIENCY...Rod handler and indexing racks eliminate need to muscle large rods into place, reducing crew fatigue and increasing production.
• PEACE OF MIND...Two-year unlimited warranty on GV5 Sonic Head and standard Geoprobe® one-year unlimited hour warranty on machine chassis.
• EASE...Centerline head side shift gives easy access to ID of rod string when building a well. Quickly shift from sonic to auto drop hammer or high-speed coring head without moving drill mast.
• OPTIONS...Geoprobe® offers many options to set up the machine to best fit geography and operator's needs.
• TRAINING...Purchase of Geoprobe® sonic includes factory training on operation and maintenance of the machine.
1835 Wall Street Salina, Kansas 67401 Phone: (785) 825-1842